Saturday, June 20, 2009

I Have Laughed Over Those Ardent French Aristocrats

"It is well over 500 million people worldwide infected with genital herpes, according to the WHO World Health Organization, its almost twice the size of United States. It is well over 20 million people each year contract a sexually transmitted disease, according to a study released by the World Health Organization (WHO ). It is this study first have put into perspective the research and analysis under the conducted study parameters on the Herpes disease, it estimated that approximately 16% of the global population aged 15 to 49 carry the virus (!!!). The disease is particularly widespread in sub-Saharan Africa where over 70% of women are infected. " by World Health Organization (WHO ) on HERPES Outbreak

I have laughed over those ardent French aristocrats who for a honeymoon have scratched all whether twenty, whether thirty marks. Our Herpes STD Genital honeymoon went absolutely in other rhythm! Egor has removed a modest double room in hotel " " to disconnect me from all cares (I asserted that this madness - to spend such fantastic sum in our hard time, but he has firmly stopped dispute: say, will suffice, I very well know, for what it I do!) . In reply to my narration about the French custom Egor has grinned and for the next day I on to a bedside table old polished which it has got not particularly on what local dump, and the American bayonet-knife brought by it from Vietnam. What can I tell?. For those twenty two days that we on a board marked in the French way, we cut out on it forty six deep furrows: how many time has met, and to thousand strokes: how many time I selflessly finished the certificate, at all without remembering myself. Was including such unforgettable day after which we cut on a board four sharp general furrows and to hundred - totally - mine !.

1 comment:

  1. Yeast Infection : It is hard to imagine a more useful fruit than a lemon. Many buying a lemon for decoration, many for the spicy taste of various dishes, but besides all that lemon can be used in other, equally useful purposes.

    ReplyDelete